Not less than family

   It's said," When destiny forgets to tie some people in blood relations, it corrects it's mistake by making them Best Friends." The saying holds true to me.
    I've always made friends, since kindergarten till today while I'm doing my Masters. Friends have always been an integral part of my life. I wouldn't imagine a life without them. May be it's because my best friends have always been elder to me. I like being treated as a younger one. I carve having an elder sibling which my friends have always fulfilled.
   You don't choose your friends, it happens, friendship blossoms. There are never right and wrong friends, its up to you what you imbibe from whom and I've always been lucky. The friends that I made in school are still closest to me. We never chat, this social networking isn't made for us but when we meet, probably once a month, it's no less than a festival. I make it a point, however busy I am, atleast once a month I meet them. When in school we used to talk for 5-6 hours incessantly, only mumma's call we would break us for the day, now we need to fix our plans according to our schedules.
    I have a friend who is around 20 km from my house, whenever I wish to visit him, he doesn't let me come by bike and forces to take the bus, fearing for me. He never lets me ride and even if I do he would make it a point that the road is free. #Caring
    There is another one with whom I talk for nights on end, night outs at his place are always filmy to another extent. We eat in the same plate, sing all night. Future discussions and family talks, late night drives with him are priceless. #Sharing.
    Generally after calling people say 'Hello' but I've a friend who calls and says 'Are you alive' to which I every time respond  'You wait for that only' Its because I always postpone to meet him.
   Then there is a girl. School friend since forever I think. Enemies at first best friends later. She knows me in and out. She inspires me to write and her valuable suggestions are hard to be missed like getting on tinder.
   There's one friend, he and me share similar likes and dislikes, we write together and the bond has grown stronger day by day over the past year. Maybe our goals are different but I wish he stays by my side forever as I would never be able to do anything alone.
   The list would go on and on and I am sure for whom I've dedicated won't read but their girlfriends would force them to.
   I wish my family away from home keeps on getting stronger in the tougher days to come. #Dedicated #Love #BestFriends

Comments

  1. Are yaar gaurav just awesome mai bata hi nahi sakti
    Mai bhi yahi Manati hu ke koi acha bura nahi hota humpe hota hai ke hum unhe kaise lete hai mast likha hai beautifully executed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guvrav dada..kalach apan bolalo hoto na ya subject var..ani aaj tujha blog!..bhari..chaan lihilay..'best friend' not less than family..😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An unusual Republic Day

Love You Zindagi

Unconditional Love