Dear Ex

Dear Ex,
              How are you? I hope all is fine. It has been many years that we last met. A lot has changed but I'm still the same. Only time has changed and you have changed. I'm still the same like I was earlier. Just I can't love anyone anymore, otherwise all is the same.
    Those paths where we used to walk, hand-in-hand talking incessantly. Those golden sunset by the beaches with you by my side, those frequent visits to the pani-puri stalls...and endless memories. All are the same...though not you.
   Remember? The thornless rose that you gave me... even today that withered flower is yet safe in my diary. That last letter you wrote to me, in which you promised that you will never leave me is still locked up in my cupboard, which I never try to find because I know, if I read, I'll definitely cry.
   Don't worry, I don't weep in your memories but I have started writing tuti-futi poems.
Even today when I walk down those lanes, where we used to walk, I wait there for a while to recollect the fond memories.
  Remember? That last meet when you deleted all your pictures from my phone.Unfortunately 'our' memories remain undeleted. Do you ever remember those memories?
     It is said that “jis pyaar ko manzil nahi milti, vahi pyaar saccha hota hai” may be that's true.
    I have heard that you are getting married. Wanna meet one last time?

Yours....

Written by - Aakash Ubhe
Translated by - Gaurav Kadam


( P.S. Its a work of fiction and has no resemblance with anyone)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An unusual Republic Day

Love You Zindagi

Unconditional Love