Love You Zindagi

   Hello guys, I'm Gaurav. I'm a total filmbuff and love to listen all kinds of songs be it Rock, pop, jazz, hardcore romance or simply Bollywood. So here's My Playlist but with a lot more things. Each song that I listen to or keep humming has an anecdote - a memory, a story, which I would like to share with all you guys. Well, my language will be simple as is of a 20 year old one who is on the verge of turning 21. So, no preachings here but yes being into teaching gives me that edge.
    The first song that is not just in my playlist but must be in all of yours is Love you Zindagi from Dear Zindagi. I kept on listening to this song in a loop before the release of the film and after watching this slice of life film I'm in awe of it. It has a really refreshing take on life and also talks about mental health and illness that we have due to our suffocated lives and kudos to Alia Bhatt - she's the best actress of this new generation and has given a beautifully nuanced performance. 
"Jo dil se lage
Usey keh do Hi, Hi, Hi
Jo dil na lage
Usey keh do bye, bye, bye

Aane do, aane do
Dil mein aa jaane do
Keh do muskurahat ko
Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi

Jaane de, jaane do
Dil se chale jaane do
Keh do ghabrahat ko
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye."
    
   This song talks about loving yourself. One might wonder what's new in that but for a fact there are very few people in the world that love themselves, who are happy and contended in their lives. There are people who constantly crib about their lives and also blame others for their failures and debacles.
   I met a guy once he was also one of those nagging and complaining ones. He came to me and said, " I want to live your life." I said, " What?" He looked depressed and he replied, " You are very lucky, your life isn't monotonous, every day you do something different and look at me I go to the office sit in the same cubicle on the same chair in front of my PC and wait for my boss' instructions. My Hitler like boss orders me to do things and even after giving my best and earlier than my colleagues I've to hear that you are a piece of $#*+ and all the other crap. It's seldom that I leave on time for home and at home my wife irritates me, My life has become a mess." To which I replied, " Then. " He stared at me angrily because he wanted a more fitting reply. I said, " So what, what's wrong with it, you are sitting on a comfortable chair in an office having A.C. and WI-FI ( P.S. very important). You are having a way better job than a hawker selling vegetables and fruits on the road in the hot sun or a marketing guy who has to go door to door to sell his stuff and to add to his misery we slam our doors on his face. Dude, look on the brighter side you are highly paid than them and also have weekends off, so you can go for outings with your family and keep them happy." "And if you ask me about your boss, don't worry, all boss' are the same." I said with a wink.
    So to conclude my blog which is my first and I'll not get another opportunity to write my first blog again similarly life is only lived once. So love and live your Zindagi to the fullest with your near and dear ones.
   As this is my first blog please comment and suggestions are welcome.

Comments

  1. "LOVE YOU,ZINDAGI"...
    Good perspective.....Gaurav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty much awesome gaurav...����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written ... looking forward to more of your such blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely said in appropriate words.. Wld love to know more blogs on this frm you cheers... ✌☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good attempt bro and reading such kind of stories inspires me to live life full on.so keep it up and for ur next blog best of luck buddy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rohan will try and write every Sunday if possible😇

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An unusual Republic Day

Unconditional Love